Lippert also serves a broad array of aftermarket segments, supplying best-in-class products designed to enhance recreational pursuits, both on the road and on the water. From powerful towing technology and automated RV leveling systems, to boating furniture and one-of-a-kind shade solutions — Lippert combines strategic manufacturing capabilities with the power of our winning team culture to deliver unrivaled Customer Service, award-winning Innovation, and premium Products to every industry and person we serve.Shop Lippert Products
We are the leading supplier of RV, travel trailer and camper components, offering OEM and aftermarket product lines.
Right here on American soil, we manufacture a complete line of top-tier boating products in polyform, glass and metal.
We are the leading manufacturer of USA-made custom-fit hitches, and supplier of a complete line of towing products.
We manufacture and supply a full line of functional, stylish accessories for pickup trucks, SUVs, CUVs and Jeeps.
We are a leading supplier of spring and torsion axles, offering an array of products for cargo, horse and other utility trailers.
Since 1946, Lewmar has dedicated itself to making spending time on the water as easy and stress-free as possible; designing and manufacturing innovative and reliable products of the highest quality.
With a portfolio of hardware, winches, hydraulics, windlasses, anchors, thrusters, steering systems, hatches and portlights to suit every boat from the smallest day fisher to largest mega-yacht, Lewmar can supply a complete solution whatever your project and requirements.
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic business, with an opportunity to positively impact the customer experience? Our latest opportunity to join our Sales and Account Management team, could be for you…
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Account Manager to look after key international OEM clients.
Our OEM Account Managers identify and develop strategy to increase market share and increase sales into direct OEM customers. They support our customers throughout a project lifecycle and understand customer needs from project definition to implementation, with a positive attitude and team spirit.
They are responsible for all aspects of Account Management including generating sales through existing customer base and through new business development initiatives, and work collaboratively across the business to achieve success.
It’s an exciting time to be working at Lewmar, an established and respected marine supplier, as we embark on a cultural journey. As part of Lippert, we are passionate about our Core Values, with an emphasis on supporting, training, guiding and growing team members.
This will allow the successful candidate the opportunity to develop their skills, knowledge and experience with a forward-looking company.
The ideal candidate:
· A proven track record in Sales or Account Management
· Previous experience in managing all aspects of quoting, pricing levels & margin
· Experience of the marine industry, preferable dealing with OEMs and marine products
· Ideally the candidate would be experienced in face to face technical sales
· Experience with creating, presenting and running sales budgets
· Computer literate and capable with Excel & PowerPoint.
· Willingness to travel regularly – Local and international.
· Excellent communication & negotiation skills
· Passionate about winning
· Team Player – Demonstrating the character, competency and ability to connect with team members to drive successful outcomes
· A foreign language would be a benefit but not essential
If you are keen to join the team, please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lewmar are looking to recruit an Electrical Systems Design Engineer into our dynamic, fast-paced Design team which thrives on its culture of new product development and designing of bespoke and custom solutions for the recreational marine environment.
You will be involved in the complete life-cycle responsibility for bespoke hydraulic, 3 phase motor & DC motor control systems for a range of products including: specification, costing, design, commissioning and fault finding on installed systems.
· New product development –Design electric and electronic controls for high-volume products.
· Produce the best solutions, to tight cost margins and on time.
· Improve functionality and reduce cost on new and existing systems wherever possible.
· Managing multiple R&D and design projects running concurrently.
· Researching subjects outside of current experience/ capabilities to produce an informed decision and action.
· Whilst the position demands electrical design experience, electronics design experience will be greatly advantageous.
· The role will be very hands-on and a suitable applicant must be able to build prototypes and solutions where required.
Key Experience Required
· 3 phase and DC control systems design
· Confident in fault finding and commissioning electrical control systems
· PLC & HMI programming
· Ability to read hydraulic system schematics
· Electronics and PCB layout design
· Ability to read electronic circuit diagrams and PCB fault-find to component level
· Ability to build prototype electronic circuits
· Microcontroller programming & debugging
· Understanding of CANbus networks and protocols
If you would still like to add this to your basket, please click here: