Since 1946, Lewmar has dedicated itself to making spending time on the water as easy and stress-free as possible; designing and manufacturing innovative and reliable products of the highest quality.
With a portfolio of hardware, winches, hydraulics, windlasses, anchors, thrusters, steering systems, hatches and portlights to suit every boat from the smallest day fisher to largest mega-yacht, Lewmar can supply a complete solution whatever your project and requirements.
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic business, with an opportunity to positively impact the customer experience?
Then our latest opportunity to join our Sales and Account Management team, could be for you…
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Account Manager to look after key international OEM clients.
Our OEM Account Managers identify and develop strategy to increase market share and increase sales into direct OEM customers. They support our customers throughout a project lifecycle and understand customer needs from project definition to implementation, with a positive attitude and team spirit.
They are responsible for all aspects of Account Management including generating sales through existing customer base and through new business development initiatives, and work collaboratively across the business to achieve success.
It’s an exciting time to be working at Lewmar, an established and respected marine supplier, as we embark on a cultural journey. As part of Lippert, we are passionate about our Core Values, with an emphasis on supporting, training, guiding and growing team members.
This will allow the successful candidate the opportunity to develop their skills, knowledge and experience with a forward-looking company.
The candidate must benefit from the following:
· A proven track record in Sales or Account Management
· Previous experience in managing all aspects of quoting, pricing levels & margin
· Experience of the marine industry, preferable dealing with OEMs and marine products
· Ideally the candidate would be experienced in face to face technical sales
· Experience with creating, presenting and running sales budgets
· Computer literate and capable with Excel & PowerPoint.
· Willingness to travel regularly – Local and international.
· Excellent communication & negotiation skills
· Passionate about winning
· Team Player – Demonstrating the character, competency and ability to connect with team members to drive successful outcomes
· A foreign language would be a benefit but not essential
If you are keen to join the team, please email a CV to email@example.com
Quality Manager – Havant
Managing a small team you will manage, plan, record and co-ordinate the control of all quality aspects ensuring the factory output and all internal systems guarantee a high level of product quality to our customer.
Must have a background in Quality and Inspection.
Extensive experience in materials, manufacturing processes and finishing processes.
Ideally qualified to HND/ Degree level in Mechanical Engineering
Roles and Responsibilities
Ensure compliance to the Quality Management system.
Develop with Suppliers, Goods In, Manufacturing and Assembly quality checks and audits that quickly identify quality issues.
Facilitate within working groups the ownership of quality and assist these working groups to address any quality issues. Putting into place robust corrective actions.
Facilitate a practical hands-on approach to solving quality issues, where the root cause and corrective action are identified and implemented in a timely manner.
Develop the administrative systems that assist in the monitoring and control of quality issues.
Manage and run the Customer Concerns logs, answer, and report to specific customer issues.
Coordinate and chair the weekly Quality Meeting with Sales, Design, Purchasing and Production.
Report on company Key Performance Indicators (KPls) in order to adhere to process and prevent occurrence of any non-conformity relating to product, process or system.
Manage the Supplier and Customer Key Performance Indicators (KPls), address issues with SCARs.
Monitor and record warranty and returns addressing significant issues and watch for trends.
Provide reports and data relating to quality performance and costs. Specifically identify areas that require attention.
Ensure compliance with the Quality DOIs across all product ranges.
Motivate, encourage, and listen to team members in line with the Company’s leadership qualities.
Promote the Company’s core values and purpose.
Demonstrate the Company’s leadership qualities
If this sounds like you and you have the skills to succeed, then please apply with your CV and covering letter to Jon Hickman on firstname.lastname@example.org
Lewmar are looking to recruit an Electrical Systems Design Engineer into our dynamic, fast-paced Design team which thrives on its culture of new product development and designing of bespoke and custom solutions for the recreational marine environment.
You will be involved in the complete life-cycle responsibility for bespoke hydraulic, 3 phase motor & DC motor control systems for a range of products including: specification, costing, design, commissioning and fault finding on installed systems.
· New product development –Design electric and electronic controls for high-volume products.
· Produce the best solutions, to tight cost margins and on time.
· Improve functionality and reduce cost on new and existing systems wherever possible.
· Managing multiple R&D and design projects running concurrently.
· Researching subjects outside of current experience/ capabilities to produce an informed decision and action.
· Whilst the position demands electrical design experience, electronics design experience will be greatly advantageous.
· The role will be very hands-on and a suitable applicant must be able to build prototypes and solutions where required.
Key Experience Required
· 3 phase and DC control systems design
· Confident in fault finding and commissioning electrical control systems
· PLC & HMI programming
· Ability to read hydraulic system schematics
· Electronics and PCB layout design
· Ability to read electronic circuit diagrams and PCB fault-find to component level
· Ability to build prototype electronic circuits
· Microcontroller programming & debugging
· Understanding of CANbus networks and protocols
Dependent on experience
John Hickman, HR Manager - email@example.com
Nigel Smith, Head of Design - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would still like to add this to your basket, please click here: