Lippert also serves a broad array of aftermarket segments, supplying best-in-class products designed to enhance recreational pursuits, both on the road and on the water. From powerful towing technology and automated RV leveling systems, to boating furniture and one-of-a-kind shade solutions — Lippert combines strategic manufacturing capabilities with the power of our winning team culture to deliver unrivaled Customer Service, award-winning Innovation, and premium Products to every industry and person we serve.Shop Lippert Products
We are the leading supplier of RV, travel trailer and camper components, offering OEM and aftermarket product lines.
Right here on American soil, we manufacture a complete line of top-tier boating products in polyform, glass and metal.
We are the leading manufacturer of USA-made custom-fit hitches, and supplier of a complete line of towing products.
We manufacture and supply a full line of functional, stylish accessories for pickup trucks, SUVs, CUVs and Jeeps.
We are a leading supplier of spring and torsion axles, offering an array of products for cargo, horse and other utility trailers.
Since 1946, Lewmar has dedicated itself to making spending time on the water as easy and stress-free as possible; designing and manufacturing innovative and reliable products of the highest quality.
With a portfolio of hardware, winches, hydraulics, windlasses, anchors, thrusters, steering systems, hatches and portlights to suit every boat from the smallest day fisher to largest mega-yacht, Lewmar can supply a complete solution whatever your project and requirements.
Customer Experience Manager
Lippert Marine Group Europe comprises three of the world’s premier leisure marine equipment manufacturers: Lewmar, Trend Marine and Taylor Made Ireland. Across the three sites, we design, manufacture and distribute an ever-expanding range of products for our global OEM, Aftermarket, Installers and Retail client base.
Lippert Marine Group Europe are on a journey to improve their customer experience and build a focussed team to support their ambitious growth in the next 3 years. This exciting new role within a rapidly expanding business, offers the opportunity to join them at the start of their customer experience journey in Europe and help shape the future for their customers.
The successful candidate will be building this function from scratch, supported closely by the Institute of Customer Support, where there will be formal and consistent guidance and training. They will help steer the business and the successful candidate through its customer experience journey, making it a fantastic opportunity for someone ready to step up into their first management position.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Undertake quantitative and qualitive research to truly understand customer pain points including leading a Q1 2022 Customer survey within key customer segments.
· Map the customer journey and act as the customer champion inside the business, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement across all touchpoints and life cycle stages.
· Working closely across all areas of the business with a wide variety of stakeholders to plan and execute on projects and initiatives to positively improve the customers experience.
· Build and continually evolve the collection of systems and processes the organisation uses to track, oversee and organize every interaction between the customer and the company.
Desirable personal qualities:
Ideally you will have some experience in a similar role with a background in Customer Experience or be able to demonstrate a keen willingness to learn the rapidly expanding area of customer experience across many areas of the business.
An ideal candidate should be able to think strategically about customers, proposing internal and external solutions which add value to both the customer and the organisation.
You will need to be an effective communicator, with a positive and persistent approach to implement change with the ability to work on multiple projects at once.
The ability to work independently using your initiative is important together with a hands-on ethic.
If you would like to find out more or apply with a CV, please email Recruitment@lewmar.com
Health & Safety and Environmental Manager
Covering 3 sites – Havant and Norfolk in England and Templemore in Ireland.
Lewmar is a manufacturer of high-end products servicing the marine sector with an ever-increasing product range. Customer expectations are excellence in product design, cost and delivery performance.
We are looking for the right candidate to join the Lewmar Management team to ensure compliance with all H&S and Environmental legal requirements. The successful person will be a team player with a positive attitude, committed to working towards ISO 14001 and 45001 certifications across all sites and maintaining and strengthening a safety-first culture.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Managing H&S and Environmental system policy, procedures and operational controls to meet all legal requirements.
· Working collaboratively across all departments to ensure H&S and Environmental system documentation is aligned.
· Creating and maintaining a programme of internal audit to ensure all areas are compliant to H&S and Environmental system documentation.
· Ensuring all H&S and Environmental training requirements are planned and maintained to meet legal requirements.
· Ensuring existing H&S risk assessments are sufficient and reviewed regularly and introducing new H&S risk assessments as required.
· Ensuring existing COSHH risk assessments are sufficient and reviewed regularly and introducing new COSHH risk assessments as required.
· Ensuring Environmental aspect assessments are sufficient and reviewed regularly.
· Ensuring all regular equipment servicing and inspections are planned and maintained.
· Managing incident and near miss investigations to ensure appropriate remedial actions are implemented promptly.
· Setting and maintaining KPI’s in-line with group expectations.
· Providing support and advice to management and on-site teams to ensure operations are carried out in a safe manner.
· Running H&S and Environmental meetings as required to include minutes and action plans.
· Identifying trends and proposing improvements to H&S and Environmental strategy.
· Developing and presenting reports at Director level.
Your experience will include:
· A degree in a relevant subject, a working knowledge of and proven experience in managing or implementing ISO 14001 and 45001 systems within a manufacturing environment.
· Full understanding of change management.
· Proven ability to run multiple projects simultaneously.
· Track record of developing strategy and converting into action plans to meet desired goals.
Please send CV to Recruitment@lewmar.com
The Senior System Administrator is responsible for the management, support and documentation of the UK’s IT infrastructure, working closely with the IT Manager and Lippert’s IT Ops teams.
The Senior System Administrator will guide, mentor and assist junior positions within the department. This position will be contactable out of hours to provide telephone support in the case of an emergency.
Roles And Responsibilities
· Serves as the technical expert in the area of system administration for complex operating systems, including the understanding of a global network infrastructure
· Oversight of end user computer infrastructure including installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
· Is responsible for the installation and configuration of new software and hardware
· Ensure server and network vulnerabilities are patched in a timely manner
· Is responsible for monitoring system performance, IT system operations and storage utilisation and will plan ahead for necessary hardware or software upgrades to support system growth
· Manages user accounts and assets, and assigns and updates security permissions on the network according to security policy
· Competent in writing and maintaining custom scripts to increase automation
· Excellence in communication as a liaison with vendors and other IT personnel to resolve issues
· Document and automate common tasks
· Develop, document and communicate enterprise projects with the wider business
· Develop, document and enforce a network technology policy
· Provides 3rd line support with escalated service desk requests
· Provides on-going coaching, enabling team members to develop and improve skills and capabilities that support the effectiveness of the department
· Serves as a technical/professional mentor to team members and educates users.
· Lead by example as a senior member of the team
· Supports the IT Manger on other relevant tasks
· Will be contactable out of hours for emergency support
· Promote and uphold the Lippert core values
· Solid understanding of Windows Server and Active Directory
· Public cloud experience
· Solid understanding of LAN/WAN networks
· Sound understanding of the principles of routing, firewalls and client/server applications
· Sound knowledge of virtualization
· Knowledge of system security techniques
· Peripheral Installation and Support – Phone, Headset, Printers etc
· Customer service based - An ability to be flexible and use different approaches in different situations
· Excellent communication - Being able to convey information to other employees clearly and simply
· Strong technical writing ability
· Strong attention to detail
· Organisation skills - Encompasses physical and mental organisation and time management abilities
· Multiple office locations - travel will be required
· 5 years’ experience working in the IT sector, ideally within a manufacturing environment.
· Working knowledge of standard Azure technologies
· Good knowledge of at least one scripting language
· Strong understanding of the development life cycle and a project management methodology
Familiarity with ITIL concepts and descriptions
If you could be passionate about joing our team of IT professionals, please send a CV to Recruitment@lewmar.com. Applications are continually assessed and candidates invited for interview so please apply at the first opportunity.
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic business, with an opportunity to positively impact the customer experience?
Then our latest opportunity to join our Sales and Account Management team, could be for you…
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Account Manager to look after key international OEM clients.
Our OEM Account Managers identify and develop strategy to increase market share and increase sales into direct OEM customers. They support our customers throughout a project lifecycle and understand customer needs from project definition to implementation, with a positive attitude and team spirit.
They are responsible for all aspects of Account Management including generating sales through existing customer base and through new business development initiatives, and work collaboratively across the business to achieve success.
It’s an exciting time to be working at Lewmar, an established and respected marine supplier, as we embark on a cultural journey. As part of Lippert, we are passionate about our Core Values, with an emphasis on supporting, training, guiding and growing team members.
This will allow the successful candidate the opportunity to develop their skills, knowledge and experience with a forward-looking company.
The candidate must benefit from the following:
· A proven track record in Sales or Account Management
· Previous experience in managing all aspects of quoting, pricing levels & margin
· Experience of the marine industry, preferable dealing with OEMs and marine products
· Ideally the candidate would be experienced in face to face technical sales
· Experience with creating, presenting and running sales budgets
· Computer literate and capable with Excel & PowerPoint.
· Willingness to travel regularly – Local and international.
· Excellent communication & negotiation skills
· Passionate about winning
· Team Player – Demonstrating the character, competency and ability to connect with team members to drive successful outcomes
· A foreign language would be a benefit but not essential
If you are keen to join the team, please email a CV to email@example.com
Lewmar are looking to recruit an Electrical Systems Design Engineer into our dynamic, fast-paced Design team which thrives on its culture of new product development and designing of bespoke and custom solutions for the recreational marine environment.
You will be involved in the complete life-cycle responsibility for bespoke hydraulic, 3 phase motor & DC motor control systems for a range of products including: specification, costing, design, commissioning and fault finding on installed systems.
· New product development –Design electric and electronic controls for high-volume products.
· Produce the best solutions, to tight cost margins and on time.
· Improve functionality and reduce cost on new and existing systems wherever possible.
· Managing multiple R&D and design projects running concurrently.
· Researching subjects outside of current experience/ capabilities to produce an informed decision and action.
· Whilst the position demands electrical design experience, electronics design experience will be greatly advantageous.
· The role will be very hands-on and a suitable applicant must be able to build prototypes and solutions where required.
Key Experience Required
· 3 phase and DC control systems design
· Confident in fault finding and commissioning electrical control systems
· PLC & HMI programming
· Ability to read hydraulic system schematics
· Electronics and PCB layout design
· Ability to read electronic circuit diagrams and PCB fault-find to component level
· Ability to build prototype electronic circuits
· Microcontroller programming & debugging
· Understanding of CANbus networks and protocols
Dependent on experience
John Hickman, HR Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Smith, Head of Design - email@example.com
If you would still like to add this to your basket, please click here: